Brand Executive, Sakal Brand Studio – SMG Digital
Sakal Brand Studio, the creative marketing team within Sakal Media Group, is looking for a Brand Executive who will be part of a team responsible for leading and implementing the concept, creation and launch of our advertising partnerships including the creative development of websites, videos, photography, illustration, editorial, events, print ads, product development and more.
This role will collaborate with the company’s digital editorial, creative, and development teams, but also external stakeholders such as future clients and agencies.
While working across multiple teams within the media business, daily responsibilities will include:
What you’ll do
- Helping find, define, and shape the right brand opportunities for Brand Studio to work on.
- “Lead strategic and creative development across marketing projects, providing insight-driven guidance throughout
all phases of the process including, planning, creative development, execution, measurement, and optimization.”
- Manage and execute programs from concept to launch, serving as the primary point of contact for the client throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop ideas that win new business with prospective clients and proactive pitches.
- Identify Sakal Media Group products that best bring that idea to life.
- Convey the strategic narrative in compelling ways, including developing deck deliverable.
- Lead the project scoping, timeline development and execution of projects.
- Partnering with our Sales as well as data and analytics teams to identify and measure KPIs so that we make work that works.
- Communicate with stakeholders across internal teams and external vendors to share project updates, budgets and deadlines.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to offer story ideas and production solutions that meet the client’s goals and objectives.
- Manage production budgets, both internally and with outside vendors, ensuring we’re delivering high-quality content.
- Provide consistent updates to management on changes to production timelines and budgets.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum: BA/BS preferred with strong academic record.
- Preffered: Masters in Advertising/ Marketing.
- 5 years of experience in creative strategy at an advertising agency or brand-focused marketing organization.
- Previous exposure and experience with sales teams, client services, ad operations and ad serving solutions a plus.
- Experience working senior level clients in marketing and advertising.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English .
About Sakal Media Group
“We believe that media is a medium of public education and of social change. Through our media we try our best to positively contribute to our society by creating and curating purposeful and educational content for Print, TV and Digital. Established in 1932, Sakal Media Group is the largest independently owned media business in Maharashtra.
SMG operates newspapers and magazines in Marathi as well as English with a circulation across Maharashtra and Goa.
The digital portfolio features the most relevant and respected marathi and english editorial properties across the biggest consumer categories, including: eSakal, SaamTV, Sarkanama, Agrowon, YIN Buzz, Dainik Gomantak, Gomantak Times and The Bridge Chronicle.”
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you are still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining your background and why you are interested in being a part of our team.